Boys & Girls Club teams up with MadisonScuba | Community Spirit
The Boys & Girls Club of Dane County will be teaming up with MadisonScuba for the Discover Scuba Diving Program.
The program gives club members an opportunity to learn how to scbua dive. Certified instructors will teach children how to use scuba equipment and allow them to spend most of class in and under water.
“Boys & Girls Clubs is exciting to be partnering with MadisonScuba. The kids in our community will get a once in a lifetime experience that they might not otherwise have. We at BGCDC are committed to exposing our kids to enriching programs such as this. We believe that through these encounters they will be better equipped to realize their full potential,” said Michael Johnson, CEO of BGCDC, in a statement.
The program starts Thursday at Sun Prairie High School. The program runs from 6 to 8 p.m. and then will be offered twice a month during July and August.
For more information visit the Boys & Girls Club of Dane County here.
Upcoming Events near Sun Prairie
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Firefighters, construction company donate school supplies
- 7 schools to offer free breakfasts, lunches on school days
- Madison police chief, district officials to host community forums
- Cause of Apollo Way fire could take months to determine
- Local firefighter bikes cross county to honor fallen firefighters