Teachers to purchase large maze with $18K grant | Community Spirit
Grant’s namesake chose winners
On Jan. 9 the Sun Prairie Education Foundation, by way of the George Conom Excellence in Education Fund, administered its largest grant to date to two teachers for the Sun Prairie High School Psychology Department.
The grant, worth $18,389.34, went to Steve Braatz and Paul Frank to purchase a large 40-foot by 40-foot maze for the Psychology Fair.
Upcoming Events near Sun Prairie
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Firefighters, construction company donate school supplies
- 7 schools to offer free breakfasts, lunches on school days
- Madison police chief, district officials to host community forums
- Cause of Apollo Way fire could take months to determine
- Local firefighter bikes cross county to honor fallen firefighters